yuko in Adelaide

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Introduse my self

I am Yuko Fujino.
I am from Japan, Aichi prefecture. I heve 5 members in my family. Father, mother, older brother, and younger brother. In addition, we have a pet. The dog is called 'Rasty'. He is 16years old. He is really old. But he is fine.
My hobby is watching movies, listening music, going shopping with my friend.
I am living with host family. Host father work at fish store. Host mother is a nurse. So she sometimes start to work at night. Their son, Patrick is 13years old. He loves online games. He plays game while almost time he is at home.
My host family is really kind to me. They take me to the city at weekend.
I like them very much!!

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2007 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Me-Z-Me said...

hi yuko

how are you ?

i like watch movie too

maybe i invit you to go cinema

and watch movie

if you want.

(MeMe)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home