yuko in Adelaide

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I would like to speak English more and more!!

This week is the last of 5 weeks class(1 term), and from this weekend we are going to start our two week break.
I like my class mates!!
I really enoyedmy time with them.

I do not have any plans about what to do in the course break so far.
However I would like to try some volunteering during my course break.
Because I could not have any opportunities to talk with local people or students from different nations. So next term, I would like to speak in English more positively.

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Tomo said...

hi,yuko!!

i like my class too♪
and I want to speak english more!!

we should try to speak english more(´∀`;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home